Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service dnf$

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubhost

Level 4
Reaction score
i need help getting some dnf$, im broke as you can see and i need to buy some link space but im broke all donations will be accepted 1dnf$ and up ty

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you just joined last month and begging already?

how about doing some work or offering to provide a service in exchange for dnf$?

nubhost

Level 4
Reaction score
you just joined last month and begging already?

how about doing some work or offering to provide a service in exchange for dnf$?

... i have, and im not begging i offered web hosting in a previous thread

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don´t like people begging...
If you need to buy anything and can´t afford it, then you should not be in this business.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't mind people begging, sometimes it is necessary for people to beg, they have no other option...

But in this case, he is begging for DNF$.. there is never a valid reason for doing that if you can afford the internet connection to post your begging plea :)

nubhost

Level 4
Reaction score
wow this was a while ago, supprised this isnt closed and i actually needed it because i was in the middle of a domain auction and needed a little bit xtra dnf, and i meant i would sell link space, for anything going from 1$dnf and up, but hey, thanks. btw i wasnt begging i was saying i needed some help getting some dnf$ and i was offering something, link space in return(and webhosting, in another forum), i just worded it wrong, as english isnt my first language(needed help from a friend to xplain why you guys were yellin at me) is all good though thanks

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom