Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNForum conference calls??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This sounds great.... we need details, but we can setup bi-weekly or monthly chats.

Great idea!

-=DCG=-

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This solutions allows for up to 500 callers (vs 5 or 10 for normal Skype), and also has European call-in numbers (unlike other systems where it's only US phone numbers) for those who don't use Skype. I've not tried it out personally, but it seems very promising.

BTW, it would add a new dimension to the scheduled domain auctions.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome...I would certainly be interested.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I know some members have contacted me by phone but it would be interesting to do a live chat or even a live phone auction.

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice idea! I just tried out high speed conferencing in a room I set up. It seems to be quite an impressive service.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
freeconferencecalls.com and other systems like that still require one to pay long distance charges to the phone number. With the Skype integration, though, the highspeedconferencing.com can be totally free.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This could be the start we have been looking for. We of course would have to make sure that this could be controled fully or it wil get out of control with almost 30,000 members ..

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GeorgeK said:
freeconferencecalls.com and other systems like that still require one to pay long distance charges to the phone number. With the Skype integration, though, the highspeedconferencing.com can be totally free.
I know that. I have unlimited long distance, and recently was on a "Free Conference" call. It seemed to work real nice, but I see the point that not everyone would want to pay long distance. That could get expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom