Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DNForum Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been out of the DNF loop since mid August thanks to Hurricane Frances and Jeanne. Extended power outages combined with all my time being spent on repairing customers networks and putting up and taking down and putting up and taking down shutters.

Anyway, I will be attending T.R.A.F.F.I.C 2004 just up the road from me in Delray Beach. I hope to learn a lot, meet some of the players from on and off DNForum.com, and grow my DN business.

To help with the networking, does anyone have a scorecard with info on DNForum.com members? I'm looking for something like:

- DNF name
- Real name
- DN business name or websites affiliated with
- Top names/sites bought or sold.

Extra credit given for listing conference attendees who are not active DNF members.

I was going to prepare one last month, but as I said above, my DN time was limited to just dealing with the unsolicited offers on my DNs and responding to C&D letters. %+| Besides, its hard to type with all the plywood splinters in my fingers.

Of course, links to threads that covered this over the past few weeks are always welcome.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are going to have to troll through all the pofiles and then some further research -- I can't honestly see anyone handing this out on a plate even if they had it.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe instead of all that just ask who will be at the show.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom