Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNForum Membership Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering if someone would mind letting me know what the various levels of dnforum membership are. According to my stats, I purchased a lifetime platinum membership. I have look around a bit trying to find various levels, but it appears when I select "membership upgrade" there is only one other option. Perhaps I am overlooking something.

I guess I was assuming that there was annual memberships available also, but I cannot find anything related to it. In short, if someone could provide a link for me to read up on membership features, advantages & disadvantages of one over the other, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Memberships are lifetime, not annual.

The one above you is exclusive. You should be able to see what exlusive benefits are when you hit the upgrade link .. if not, let me know.

Welcome!

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great, thanks for the info GiantD! I'll look into it. I wasn't interested in an annual membership but for whatever reason, I thought you offered those. Lifetime is much better! Thanks again.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a little while ago they changed annual memberships into lifetime for only ONE additional US$ which was a great idea in my opinion!
Best Regards
Nico

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, definately a great idea. Take care. :)

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Dandy, good to see you on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom