Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DNForum Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey recently i purchased a skin through the services link on the main forum page at $199.95 i thought it could really spice up my new forums look and maybe help to get more members.
But about 2-3 hours afterwords i was contacted by another skinner from another forum with a great portfolio and price the work he did was really what i was looking for so i decided to go with him.
I tried contacted the admin in which the forum skins are associated with (ImpactAdmin) asking if i could get my money back didnt get a reply for a day or so in which he said ill have it on monday (which i never received).
Since then i have pmed him 2-3 times tried e-mailing and sending a support ticket via there site with no response still.
Then i sign into msn in which Huseyne (think his name is) is online i send a message then he happens to go offline about 3-4 seconds afterwards.
Not sure if this is associated with DNForum at all im just posting because it gives you a bad name i know i wont be purchasing anything else through there.
Ive talked to and heard of a few other people with the same problem it seems the customer is not looked after.
Not sure what to do next any thoughts?
Maybe an admin can respond?

Upvote 0

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not saying they ripped me off just saying that all i am wanting is a refund of the payment which takes 5 minutes at most and the communication between the buyer and the developer is poor for further purchasers.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Try contacting Adam directly. amd @ highimpactsites.com

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello SigRent.com
I appologize for the delay, refund is completed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding DnForum.com please feel free to post here.

Regards,

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I upgraded to Exclusive about 2-3 days ago and sent an email and PM as suggested in the "First Step" thread under the Exclusive board. I have yet to receive any info or PM regarding the member benefits and would love to really start using the benefits. I am in no way disappointed but would like to get a ETA on getting that info back to me. Have a great day/weekend everyone!

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello Martialtiger,

I will have all the information sent out to you via Pm as soon as possible.

I appologize for the delay.

Regards,

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CS-Admin,

No apologies needed. I know how things can get delayed and backed up. Thanks for responding though.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
martialtiger said:
I have a question. I upgraded to Exclusive about 2-3 days ago and sent an email and PM as suggested in the "First Step" thread under the Exclusive board. I have yet to receive any info or PM regarding the member benefits and would love to really start using the benefits. I am in no way disappointed but would like to get a ETA on getting that info back to me. Have a great day/weekend everyone!
There was a page being designed that listed all the benefits/tools and how to get them. I will check on its progress next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom