Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DnJournal.com's first guest writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heat has some interesting thoughts to share. I am hopeful it will generate a few letters to the editor as we need content for that section too! :)

We are attracting some good people for the Journal project as you will see if you visit the home page. Leading internet attorney Ari Goldberger (already familiar to you from his insightful contriibutions here at DNF) has come on board as our Legal Matters Editor. I still need additional writers, especially for the Domain Style columns (about developing sites, building page rank, affiliate programs, acquiring type-in domains, etc).

The magazine in still in preview mode as we replace the demonstration placeholder text with original content. I hope to have the first all original official version online by the end of the month.

Incidently, I expect the first cover story will be posted early next week and I think you will find the story of the well-known person we will be profiling to be very interesting. Hope you'll check in from time to time to see how things are progressing.

Incidently DNJ would not have been possible if it weren't for Domain Name Forum. I will have more to say on that topic soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom