Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Dns $

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could someone please explain how you earn these rewards, i currently have only $6

Thanks

Dean

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
okay, thats great thanks.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no probs - a lot of people make dnf by selling their domains too

also- if you find a domain thats not registered and someone registers it - the going rate for a finders fee is 30 DNF (if i remember right;))

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you mean if i search for a name and simply pass the information on? That simple hey because i'm forever search for names!

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah if you find a name and dont decide to register it post it on dnforum and if someone registers it theyll give you 30DNF (well they should)

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok thanks, thats great!

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
yeah if you find a name and dont decide to register it post it on dnforum and if someone registers it theyll give you 30DNF (well they should)

Fonze
I think the going rate is till 20 DNF$.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I seem to be really poor at the min but i spend alot of time in the forums! :-(

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DeCal its based on the number of posts you make not how often you are on the site...

i think you get 2 dnf$ for each post you make and 1 dnf$ for each reply you get to one of your threads by someone else.

you don't get any extra points if you immediately reply to one of your own posts as well

hope that helps :)

Ciq

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah thats a great help, 1 more problem:

I'm using the site quite alot now and posting alot to try and get general information about some problems i have. I not yet been able to offer any advise to anyone else other than 1 domain name that hasn't been registered yet, will i be frowned upon by anyone for maybe 'over using' the site?

I hope not!

Thanks

M

mole

Originally posted by DeCal
I'm using the site quite alot now and posting alot to try and get general information about some problems i have. I not yet been able to offer any advise to anyone else other than 1 domain name that hasn't been registered yet, will i be frowned upon by anyone for maybe 'over using' the site?

I do that all the time :evil:

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nah mate
on a small forum - people who post a lot stand out due to lack of activity but dnforum is hugely popular and always has a lot of online users so posting a little extra wont really stand out:)

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so its not a problem then? Please be honest because if it is then i'll carm down!!

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
don't worry about it, I learnt all i know about domains from dnforum and i asked a lot of questions at first but now i'm able to answer other peoples questions if they need help so it all evens out in the long run.

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeCal
so its not a problem then? Please be honest because if it is then i'll carm down!!

Don't worry about it. Have fun. We're a friendly bunch. Pay no attention to yahoohaha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom