Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

DnSEo Tool STILL Not working... 2 Weeks, No help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I submitted a support request around 2 weeks ago saying that my copy of the DN SEO tool wasnt letting me start it up.. invalid serial number etc...

Was told they would be handled asap, well this was weeks ago and i still havent heard back about it at all. I have resubmitted several requests regarding this via the support system and via PM, yet still nothing. This is the reason why i am posting this thread.

Can somebody from dnforum PLEASE contact me about this.

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You PM impactadmin or CS-ADMIN?

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This matter is STILL not resolved!!!

What is so hard about issuing me a new key if the one i have doesnt work?.. The software has been paid for.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Support does seem to be slowing down the last couple of months. Not sure what is going on.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why its taken a month to get a code re-issued or something to make it work. I decided to use the software after buying it ages ago, yet now i cant because it tells me the key is invalid.

Maybe i should just get some software from somewhere else that might actually work!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't get my wrong, I am all for DNF; however, from a business standpoint I can't see how they continue to make money when support have been next-to-none lately. There are many areas I have noticed that could be imporoved on to turn a larger profit. We are only the little people, so our suggestions usually don't get far. I can't tell you how long it has been since I submitted a few bugs in the forum that today this day still remain. Who knows. I just do my thing and help others, and let them handle the issues on their own. I try to calm people down stating that support will take of the issue in a timely manor, but I quit because it does not seem to be happening.

Even if they are busy your post has been over a week from a software you purchased.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
impactadmin will get this sorted today.

It has been slow the last three weeks due to 2 trade shows but we are all back strong now.

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

jdk said:
Don't get my wrong, I am all for DNF; however, from a business standpoint I can't see how they continue to make money when support have been next-to-none lately. There are many areas I have noticed that could be imporoved on to turn a larger profit. We are only the little people, so our suggestions usually don't get far. I can't tell you how long it has been since I submitted a few bugs in the forum that today this day still remain. Who knows. I just do my thing and help others, and let them handle the issues on their own. I try to calm people down stating that support will take of the issue in a timely manor, but I quit because it does not seem to be happening.

Even if they are busy your post has been over a week from a software you purchased.
Hi,

I have been dealing with typeins on a one on one basis through email/pm. It seems the key continues to be disabled and we are trying to figure out why.
We will issue a new key today. It may have been 2 weeks since the key has gone down, however we have been dealing on a one on one basis over that time multiple times.

On a side note, I have seen many support issues arise that have been resolved right away. At times where I see some members posting publically that they have not received a reply from support yet, have just submitted the support ticket not too long ago. Many requests are submitted at night while the office is closed. We do run on EST timezone so it sometimes conflicts with members in other parts of the world. Support requests will be answered within 24-48 hours.

You can also contact me directly via Pm.

Thank you
Huseyin,

I

impactadmin

trader said:
Just guessing it could be due to Giant leaving as an Admin in Feb. I know he knew more about the forum operation than most anyone.
Hi,

Its possible, but these issues I believe we are referring to are ones outside the possible ones giant was able to support.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
impactadmin said:
Hi, Its possible, but these issues I believe we are referring to are ones outside the possible ones giant was able to support.

I am sure that is so but at least Giant fielded the complaints and then got the ball rolling in the right direction, to the right person and dept and *sometimes* stayed on top of the issues with followups and *sometimes* stated that it was being worked on. But even Giant was not the best at communicating as I recall several times I wrote him with no replies and even my followups were non-replied, until I eventually gave up asking.

P.S. As stated before, was only guessing about Giant leaving in Feb being a reason.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The issue has finally been resolved.

Thankyou Huysein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom