Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Do people really do this for fake PR rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone....

I come across what say is away, to trick the google bot into a high pr rank. But can people really do it, and how can some one tell if it was done.

Also what is to stop some one, from adding ads to a lot of sites. From one, adsence account. Making it look like the site made way more money then it really did, and even setting up alot of fake traffic. How does one protect them selfs, from people that would sell a fake site like that ?

How To Give Yourself An Instant Page Rank 10 Website

Basically all you are doing is adding one line of code to your .htaccess file.

The short sweet and simple method....

1.) Paste this line of code in your .htaccess file

Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.google.com

And your done! Notice that your homepage will now suddenly redirect to Google, but all other pages will still work fine. After the next Google PR update, remove that line of code in your .htacess file, and if you look at that page it will have a PR 10!

Domain Days 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive always wondered about those viral marketing thingos.
Sure they could drive a massive amount of traffic to your site, but does it actually convert.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No I don't think so, my point is if they are making the money off alot of sites. They would have it under one domain, then sending alot of junk traffic would make it look like one domain as well I would think.

That way they could sell it for big bucks, but it would be fake and the buyer would be ripped off. That is why I'm asking about all this, there would be fake pr rank, traffic, and money made from lot of sites.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you check the site at alexa it will show the redirect , also google refers to it as a mirror site , which I check at uptimebot.com , I know there are other ways to check that others use as well.

DeenChen

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when a page uses 301 redirect, it is refered to another page, and google bots will not index it, so no traffic will be generate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom