Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Do you need a virtual assistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do a variety of different things online ranging from design and content writing to domain brokering and working with a few people privately. However, I am scattered all over the place so I am looking for an individual/company that often needs a variety of services so I can work in one place. It does not have to be domain related.

So what can I offer as far as a virtual assistant or have experience doing?

Sales & Admin Related

Replying to emails/making or returning phone calls/faxes/contracts (Sales related or Domain Related)
Admin Assistance (Updating websites with prices, products, providing customer support)
Researching/Compiling lists of potential end users
Content Writing (Prefer only for sites. Don't really want to be writing articles all day long)

Design or Development Related

Design Work (Graphics, Logos, Headers, Banners, Business Card Designs, etc)
PSD Designs
Blog/Forum/HTML Site Creation

Advertising or Affiliate Related

I can research to find the best paying and most appropriate affiliates for your site regardless of the niche.
Many people use a variety of social networks or other similiar sites to advertise their domains, products or services. I can assist here including FB, MS, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.

I have experience in different areas such as domaining, affiliate marketing, content/design, and even adult (writing, design, affiliate marketing)

Other

If I am working for you and you need a service that I can not provide I will do the research needed to find the best candidate who can.
I have a 800 number setup already so receiving calls from buyers/clients is not an issue.

Terms

Pay can be discussed depending on what you are needing done. However, I am looking to be paid overall not per task unless its a big project. I work online full time so I am always available either by messenger, text, email or phone. I work 6-7 days a week so that does include the weekends (just not as long on those days). Weekly pay would be preferred.

If you are interested in discussing this you can either pm me or email me directly at melly @ dnfunnies.com

Melly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom