Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Do you see fall in landings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Both landings and uniques dropped dramatically. But let's trust trafficz as always, I believe they are working hard to make the system better.
To be honest, I prefer they do not make much modification, I checked that, before 10th of this month, the statics was always normal. If modification can not improve the situation, maybe restore the former one is better. Just my humble opinion.
Dorin

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear valued TrafficZ clients,

As you may have noticed, landings, uniques and searches are not up to date in your Domain Manager at the moment. All traffic and revenue is being tracked on our system. Currently our system is backlogged, you will begin to see this backlogged data updating as we continue our database maintenance.

We are working hard to improve TrafficZ, we appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Very truly yours,
the TrafficZ team
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom