Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Do you speak Geek? 6 Established GADGETS & TECH SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't start from scratch! Use one of these established tech/geek/gadget sites instead and get a few months head start!:

• gizmopimp//com - PR4
  • fatmatrix//com - PR1
  • gadgetsgalaxy//com
  • gadgetsaddiction//com
  • nerdinsider//com PR4
  • coolgirlgadgets//com

I am taking offers on these from $50 e.a. BINs to be posted later.

Will gladly post more info on request (but do read below first).

General notes:
  • For the registrar, domain age or expiry date - please do a WHOIS search. Domaintools.com is a good one.
  • To check PR, backlinks and indexed pages, please use iWebtool, Smart Pagerank, or similar tool.
  • If you want the traffic stats, please tack on /axs/ax-admin.pl to the URL and then click on "View in Graphical Format" to give you an idea of visits and referrers from the date I started tracking them. I will only post Awstats screenshots on request. (P.S. "hits" in the AXS script is about equal to "visits" in Awstats)
  • Revenue details - for most sites I am NOT tracking income individually. My affiliate income is mostly just pooled. This of course does not mean that they are not revenue earning, just that I'm not tracking it.
  • If you require more info than posted in the initial thread, please ask and I will gladly comply if possible.
  • The Amazon sites come with the free version of the AOM script only (see site footer for link).
  • Sites running on the CommonSense Search or BANS eBay scripts (see site footers for link) do NOT include the script, as I have only one licence for all my sites.
  • Content is not unique, unless stated otherwise.

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment Options:
  • Payment via verified PayPal account (no eChecks); or
  • Google Checkout (I will send you an invoice).

Free domain push (internal transfer) to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site, if required.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain Summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nerdinsider//com SOLD at DP.

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom