Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Do you think the eNOM PDQ look is ugly?

Do you think the eNOM PDQ look is ugly?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

I wouldn't mind getting one myself, except I think it looks aweful.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt say awful:)

but i do think it would be good if they offered different variations of designs instead of just different colours

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it's terrible. But ALL templates look terrible, and it's also the reason why I still haven't put up anything to resell domain registration. :cry:

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PDQ is clean, simple and functional.

It's an instant business for $99 bucks a year plus the domain name.

For non-design people or busy people, PDQ is great.

my quacks...

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom's PDQ is far too compressed. Why crunch everything in that tiny space (aligned at the LEFT Yuck)?!?!?

DNRocket.com is my PDQ Site (Theme; blue) I really don't like it, but there isn't much I can do...

Please ENOM... USE THE SCREEN! Do not confine yourself to that 776 wide table.
Furthermore, everyone who's name is at ENOM can use anyones PDQ for modifying thier domain. In my opinion only the account mapped to the PDQ account + subaccounts should be able to do this!

Tino

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Forget the PDQ, it's too ugly and hard to customize. Getting an API like dramsystem.com is a much better deal.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ugly...um, yea, and how about diluted. Everyone and their cousin has a PDQ site.

I agree with -rj-, dramsystem is great, and very customizable. If enom changes their API, they are quick to get a patch out.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom PDQ sucks because there is no way I cannot see visitor stats of where my visitors are coming from... I am going for dramsystem.com .... very soon!

isdtv

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PDQ doesn't look great, and not really search engine friendly.. but there isn't much can be done.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just when I was about to post that it was terrible, I noticed that this was actually an old thread, and I had already posted the same remark (post #3). More than 18 months later, if you ask me again, I'll say it again: it's TERRIBLE!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, nameslave.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Just when I was about to post that it was terrible, I noticed that this was actually an old thread, and I had already posted the same remark (post #3). More than 18 months later, if you ask me again, I'll say it again: it's TERRIBLE!

Ditto! Same comment 18 months later ;)

Just realized -RJ- changed his name :)

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Bah, I think my PDQ site looks great! :-D The functions perform more than adequately, and enterprising developers have a solid amount of customizeability they can employ if they are creative enough. Er, PM me if you'd like to see my PDQ site...

I think most "vanilla" PDQ sites look pretty blande. I'll agree that far. A dram site is a little nicer... but its a big headache ultimately. There are better ways to spend your time. I remember having a bug where a customer could not renew. All DRAMS could tell me was that it was eNom's fault, and stopped replying to my questions. With the code being encrypted, I couldn't even get in there and solve the problem. Horrible. Migrated my clients to PDQ and haven't looked back.

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom