Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does *ANY* support exists at DomainJingles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It looks like this forum is the last resort. I've used everything I know to receive an answer to a simple question: email, ticket system, PMing ImpactAdmin. No (zero, nilch, nol, nula) reaction. I am patient, but several weeks w/o an answer is beyond my understanding.

No, I don't need anything super-newbish answered. I can cope with my domains myself. I am not lost in LogicBoxes system too (have used several resellers in the past). The question was DomainJingles/PowerWindows-specific and only DJ/PW can help me.

So far I had enough...

synergy

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transfer the name to a more reputable registrar...that would be your best option.

localpub

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
synergy said:
Transfer the name to a more reputable registrar...that would be your best option.

Unfortunately, there's 60 days ICANN rule... Rest assured, I'll move away from there ASAP after that.

S

sketchynetwk

You can move the domain(s) to another resellerclub reseller for free via the account push in your control panel.....it doesn't violate the ICANN terms either.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom