Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Does anybody get paid for December 2008's revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrisoft

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guy,

Does anyone get paid for this period? i heard that they will they pay soon today .

Thanks and happy new year!!

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got mine today:)
happy new year!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked.com paid everyone on time as always, like clockwork on the 7th...no reason to be using trafficz when you could be with parked! :eek:k:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked.com paid everyone on time as always, like clockwork on the 7th...no reason to be using trafficz when you could be with parked! :eek:k:

Focus my friend, tell me dose it really make a differece where you park your domains that make $100 together in month?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't really think that paying 1, 2 or 3 days earlier than another company makes much of an impact on either bottom line or cash flow.

I believe trafficz.com terms are end of month plus 14 days and they normally pay within 7 to 9 days of month end. (Add 2 or three days for international wires). And they have always paid well before their deadline.

I believe Google terms are end of month plus 30 days, unless they have changed. No reason to park with Google??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom