Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Web Dev Does anyone have a domain name sales script?

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Does anyone have a domain name sales script available?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi, I've done 2 streams on this subject:

1) with @Ryan Ewen:

2) with Adam Dicker (like him or not - Adam knows how to explain things really clearly)

Both have lots of valuable information on outbounding a domain name sale and what to say at which moments.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Though, it seems you have been in the industry for 20 years.. You should know these scripts better than 95% of our members

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Not the script I meant.

I am looking for a domain selling script, that lists the domain name, price, and a shopping cart is optional. i had a backend script on Domainator.com, but it got old and was no longer supported. I know Adam Dicker had one, but I dont think its supported either?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

I am looking for a domain selling script, that lists the domain name, price, and a shopping cart is optional. i had a backend script on Domainator.com, but it got old and was no longer supported. I know Adam Dicker had one, but I dont think its supported either?

:D :D my apologies :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
@HiDomainer.com hi, do you use anything else apart from KakaoTalk? Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat? Kamsahamnida.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

just sent him an email with a link to this post. apologies, don't have the permission to share his email. .. maybe this helps.

best!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom