Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anyone have a Valid coupon code

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for TDnam? I have tried the numerous coupons listed for May and none work when i try to checkout. Please advise.

Thanks

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The coupon codes are not working when I try to check out for a name recently purchased through TDnam. Is anyone else experiencing these issues while checking out via TDnam? If not, what code did you use? I tried all 10% and 15% codes and none of them worked. Thanks in advance.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes they do not work any longer unless you add something like hosting at 100 usd and you apply the coupon for a percentage off.
Other than that I tried them all myself.

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that if you add an additional item, then the coupon code will work on the entire order? If anyone else has some suggestions, let me know.

Thanks

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think any coupons work for tdnam - since it's not a new name registration.

I got a GD flyer in the mail the other day, says enter "MAY" and get 10% off.

If it doesn't work, you'll know you can't use coupons for tdnam.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10%.. dammit they're 25% more expensive than most competing registrars. Namecheap, moniker, idotz, and several others have a great UI and service as well. The moniker people realized on their own i had an issue and contacted me without me asking so they could help me and keep me satisfied so I would be pleased with their services. Tonight godaddy called me, only to tell me i have 24hrs to vacate my sites from a dedicated server i ordered specifically from their sales phone line with them knowing the domains going to the server and the type of sites. Now they see the bandwidth i use and arent happy im taking the server to its limit. As far as im concerned when you advertise a specific amount of bandwidth and space and cpu.. expect it to be used. and dont cancel accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom