Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anyone in here know about a seriously good content writer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in here know about a seriously good content writer?

Decent rates preffered of c.

Please please let me know!

thanks in advance and merry christmas!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Seriously good" content writers should be paid seriously good money. Problem is, everyone wants it cheap, cheaper, and cheapest.

"Seriously good" content writers either need to be proficient and knowledgeable in the field they are writing. This knowledge and talent is not and should not be cheap.

In many instances, as in an advertising agency or public relations, copywriters are employed to write "seriously good" content. And, in order to get that "seriously good" content, those copywriters will typically spend hours researching the product or services they are writing about as well as do countless rewrites.

To that point, I say you will not get "seriously good" content writers on a domain forum cheap because those writers do not spend time on DNF.

What you want is someone who can bang out 500 words of generalized conversation on a topic that they have absolutely no knowledge about but can make the content seem witty, informative, and relevant to the topic title all the while having no real knowledge of the product or service and only get charged pennies for perfect English grammar and structure.

No, I am not for hire.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gerry, thanks for the reply..although , im not looking to buy cheap content...i did not say so....a decent rate is related to the quality of it, i want quality content and i have a nice and steady budget for buying that, month after month....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom