Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does anyone know anything about GetTheBar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this get the bar software is all about. They claim to pay you for doing searches. I have joined up and made about 29 cents in about 5 mins which is more I can say for some of my domains. I don't know if it is a scam and I don't know what the catch is but it seems to work if you are into earning cents and it's free. Give me your thoughts as I am hearing mixed reports about it on other forums and wanted to find out if any one knows anything about it here.
:cool:

Last edited:

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beats me who is behind it. Just read the comments fom the link you gave and it seems some people are making money from it and some are saying it's illegal. I don't know what to think but I have had 2 people join up from one of my domains I pointed to the site and just made another 20 cents. Weird to say the least and I am bit confused on why they only let you view 10 ads a day at dothebar.com before they stop paying you. And my other concern is how you actually get paid. I will sit back and watch what happens?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom