Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Does Network Solutions really send email every day re Certified Offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have used Network Solutions new Certified Offer Service myself to try and buy a domain. I got a copy of an email they say was sent to the owner every day for 7 straight days, as they said they do in the promotional page.

After 7 emails to that owner and no replies or possible counter-offer I could not help but wonder if they really sent out email every day?

Anyway, now I am on the receiving end where 4 days ago got a Certified Offer on one of my websites/domains, but nothing else since then. In 5-days only got 1 email (the initial email) though they say they send out 1 per day, so 4 followup emails were not received.

Isn't that odd? Do you think it's a programming bug at NetSol or something else perhaps? Is the lack of email followup every day possibly a reason some Certified Offers do not work as well as they could?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't use NS Certified offers and if I did I wouldn't want them to email every day. A bit desperate, don't you think?

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a name through it. Emails were few and far between. More BS from that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom