Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Does Parked.com pay through Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are incomes better than SEDO?

Do they also offer parking for french domains, for dot mobi names?

Is there a way to add custom HTML code in the parked pages, like counters, awards, ...?

Are their parked pages SEO safe?

copper

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are incomes better than SEDO?
For me, yes

Do they also offer parking for french domains, for dot mobi names?
.mobi - yes
french domains - not sure what you mean.

Is there a way to add custom HTML code in the parked pages, like counters, awards, ...?
You can add your own contents

Are their parked pages SEO safe?
??? I am not sure if there are any SEO safe parking site.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I created an account, but it look likes they don't handle mobi sites.
The pages served in my HTC phone are really not formated to be shown in mobile devices.

My question about French domains was:
Can parked.com be used for domains that are not english, for example french domains names like plombiers.com (plumbers in french).
I thought that like SEDO I will get a domain with french content about plumbers but what I get is an english page with totally unrelated content.

My best domains EPC are +8 times smaller than the one I was having with SEDO.
In fact it look likes they limit the EPC to $0.30 ... really strange!
Something must be wrong here.

And NO, you cannot add custom content in your parked pages!!!
Impossible to add counters, awards, ...
In fact they don't accept any javascript content.
Very annoying...

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know I had a really special deal with SEDO.
But 8 times more revenue per click? This look likes impossible.
As I said, something must be wrong.
I hope they can explain me if something is not well configured in my account.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are on the first day still correct?

From the control panel in teenie tiny print: "* All stats with an asterisk are estimates until we receive the final revenue numbers from our providers. Last Update: 2007-12-14 00:36:15 PST"

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*****.com 19 10 $441.05 52.63% $0.84 $8.38
with 10 clicks and earn $8.38 , I cant leave parked ! In sedo I may earn $0.38 .

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First:

Can my account manager respond to all the Pm I sent .... THANKS!!!

Roy was right! it look likes that after a pair of days the stats changed and the RPC is better and not the same for each domain.
I am reasured!

It look likes I was earning more with SEDO for some domains and less with others.
But the good news is that my full revenue raised of 20% ... CONGRATS PARKED!

I noticed you have to review all the domains submitted:
I discovered for french domains the terms was not splitted as they needed so the domain has no meaning.
Once fixed I seen the first french domain showing french sponsored links!
Let see if I find some time to do this fastidious task.

Well, look likes this program is doing well.

Donny, don't forget me. THANKS

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cybertonic - First your PM may not always read PM's on dnforum 24 hours a day. If you sent him/me a message on Parked, then you would probably get answers much faster than sending stuff on dnforum. I check dnforum once or twice a day now unless I get an email saying something is new.

Our system is keyword based, sometimes we still need to add new keywords to the system. Sometimes we just split things incorrectly. If you ever see a domain that is split incorrectly, change it. If our system doesn't let you change it because we don't know about the keyword, let your account manager know.

One thing to remember if you have plumbers.com and you look at it in the US you will see English terms, but the domain will be different in every other country. Some may be similiar to the US version some may not be similiar at all. It all depends on who is bidding on what terms in each country and if we know about it.

If you owned vela.com which is candle in spanish and you live in a spanish speaking country and you don't see certain terms on the domain that you think should be on the domain let your account manager know. They can in many cases add them as long as somebody in that country is paying for them.

Donny

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Donny,

When you post a PM DNF use to send you a notification email.
I don't have your email so I thought that PM was the best way to join you.

Sorry to have bothered you, and thanks for the responses.

Cope,

Donny confirmed me that Parked does NOT offer parking for dot mobi sites.

I also got confimation that the insertion of javascript content is not autorized due to some abuses, maybe in the future.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You aren't bothering me at all. DNforum does sometime send messages on PM's, and sometimes they now send an email that says somebody sent you a PM go login to check and see what somebody sent you. Those are the ones that get lost in the shuffle.

If you login to your account and since I am your account manager you will see my email address on the page. You will also see an option to send me or whoever your account manager is a trouble ticket. Trouble tickets are sometimes better than email because more than 1 person can sometimes answer them and they are also used for training purposes. But normally I do respond quicker to email than anything else. So it's really your choice.

The non .mobi template and no support for javascript has been known for a while, it's all about the highest priorities. Most parking companies think .mobi is a joke, sorry to all of those that own a .mobi domain, I personally rank it right next to .name. And javascript support which we did offer in a limited capacity for a while, just had people running adwords and in some cases click fraud schemes on their parked pages, so it was easier just to not offer it for now.

In the very near future we will be releasing a new editor that will give me of the features that people have requested and give functionality that no other parking company has at least until they copy us. And with hundreds of designs/layouts not just the 2 or 3 we have today.

And then you will be able to create your own .mobi template.

Donny

miraculix123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not just the 2 or 3 we have today

lol - you have more templates that I know words in the english language.

the only thing that I miss at parked is to see the traffic quality score.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The TQ score should be available inside everybody's account this week.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most parking companies think .mobi is a joke, sorry to all of those that own a .mobi domain, I personally rank it right next to .name.

WORD. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom