Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Does Protrada.com offer services which are still really needed by many if us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Protrada.com is being strongly recommended by several well known blogs and forums and heavily marketed so I signed up.

From what I recall when it was first widely announced perhaps a month or two ago there was more emphasis on selling domains and also their own montization being offered.

Now it looks to me like by far the main emphasis is about buying/searching for domains, along with portfolio management, with less promotion for sales/selling and far less if anything being offered regarding their monetization.

Since I am no longer a buyer (in fact, trying to trip my portfolio a lot), or need new portfolio management and also looking for new monetization it seems like the move by Protrada geared more toward finding, buying and managing domains is a big step back, at least for me. Anyone else notice this? Not surprised if I am not in a the minority by not being a buyer as I once was, but in fact needing new or better monetization options and sales.

error: Subject line should say 'of us' not 'if us'

Last edited:

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi David,
Thank you for trying Protrada.

We have just launched our new and improved selling functionality. Now you can select the domain or website you want to list and choose either Go Daddy, Sedo or Afternic to sell through. You can also select a combination of two or all of them. We are also offering the services of Devname brokerage network as an additional option to sell your domain or website.

Regards,

Team Protrada

Last edited:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Good to hear there are improvements. Are you also offering a monetization service? Not talking about webdesign here. Monetization is something which would have big demand by domainers but I don't see anyone offering that for some odd reason.

BTW, am concerned you need all 3rd party passwrds since I am quite reluctant to reveal paswrds to anyone. I am more worried about an inside job possibly by a rogue employee (with any firm not just protrada.com) or involving a related company or person vs an outside internet security issue, which is not a concern.

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Good to hear there are improvements. Are you also offering a monetization service? Not talking about webdesign here. Monetization is something which would have big demand by domainers but I don't see anyone offering that for some odd reason.

BTW, am concerned you need all 3rd party passwrds since I am quite reluctant to reveal paswrds to anyone. I am more worried about an inside job possibly by a rogue employee (with any firm not just protrada.com) or involving a related company or person vs an outside internet security issue, which is not a concern.

Hi David,
We sure do offer monetization way beyond simple parking or web design. With just one click Protrada members can create keyword rich, socially enabled, high quality websites with revenue generating streams from CPC, CPM and Amazon and eBay affiliate programs.

As for passwords, Protrada employees or management cannot see member account passwords 'in the wild' or on any database. We specifically designed our database this way to ensure total security and peace of mind for our members. Rest assured we take security, internal and external, very seriously and do everything possible to ensure our servers and systems are rock solid.

Some members who trial Protrada create sub-accounts of their Go Daddy accounts and move a selection of their domains into the sub-account while trying Protrada.

Regards,
​Team Protrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom