Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

does sedo auto accept pushes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Curious if sedo automatically accepts domain pushes to the sedo account.

I received notice of payment on monday evening for a domain sold on sedo. I pushed the domain to sedo's account through godaddy about 3 hours later.

it still shows this message in my account and the whois still shows me as owner.

"In order to facilitate this transfer we need you to push the domain into our account with your registrar. You should have received an email containing the information needed to process this push."

does sedo auto accept these pushes? or does someone there manually do these eventully?

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With godaddy the recipient has to manually accept a push if I remember correctly ..If the domain is still in your account this hasn't been done yet..

jim

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats what i sort of figured. thanks jim.

im surprised it hasnt been done. you would think once the buyer makes payment and the seller pushes the domain there should be no holdup getting the domain to the buyer.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Andrew,

If you PM me the domain, I can look into it for you.

As Jim stated when you initiate a push from Go Daddy - They will send an email to the gaining party (in this case Sedo's escrow account) asking them to confirm receipt of the domain.

I can try and obtain the status of this email if you would like.

Best,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom