Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Appraisal Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you guys should change the way we appraise domains. Instead of posting maybe you do something similer to "Rate Domains". But instead of a scale of 1-10 maybe from 0-RegFee-$10-$25-$50-$100-$200-$500-$1000-$10,000 and up or something, and of course an area to leave comments for the owner.

This is just a suggestion.

Upvote 0

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I think you guys should change the way we appraise domains. Instead of posting maybe you do something similer to "Rate Domains". But instead of a scale of 1-10 maybe from 0-RegFee-$10-$25-$50-$100-$200-$500-$1000-$10,000 and up or something, and of course an area to leave comments for the owner.

This is just a suggestion.

the issue is that members are lazy to appraise domains and around 70% of the domain posted there got zero to 1 reply

so whatever scale you put ...that will not change anything

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i prefer the anonymous poll, most names arent worth reg fee, so rather than say that and get in a long drawn out discusion,I just dont comment. a poll would get more results IMHO

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anonymous would be good. A poll would allow for this. But a poll doesn't let comments be made. Sometimes, comments are helpful and needed. Most of the time though, a name receives few appraisals because the name is worth less than the owner probably hopes for. I hesitate to offend someone for their choice of domains. I also hesitate to degrade a name which may have value that I cannot see, thus exposing my own ignorance.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with the fact that it is better not to appraise a name in an industry that we know nothing about

Flubber

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anon would be very good. I see lots of domains but dont want to post "Reg Fee" because i will get into a lengthy discussion.

An anon poll with maybe a mod to add anon comments would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom