Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think dnforum should add domain appraisal here so that ppl can buy domain appraisal for ff$ from the store adn themn ppl like DGC or impactadmin appraise them and send the appraisal via pm or somethign so when selling u could post the the appraisal that this domains is ppraised or verified by dnforum or something like that :bounce: telll me what u think of the idea :peace:

Upvote 0

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think dnforum should add domain appraisal here so that ppl can buy domain appraisal for ff$ from the store adn themn ppl like DGC or impactadmin appraise them and send the appraisal via pm or somethign so when selling u could post the the appraisal that this domains is ppraised or verified by dnforum or something like that :bounce: telll me what u think of the idea :peace:

I like the idea of an honest paid appraisal scheme (almost a contradiction in terms...). I'm sure Adam and his staff would be able to get enough data and apply it to produce consistent and useful predictions, with all the ususal disclaimers. Then again, I wonder if the market for serious paid appraisals is big enough to justify the effort? I assume Adam (or whichever entrepeneur who wants to look into this) will need to figure this out on his/her own.

PS you mentioned DGC (sic) - shorthand for .gumcode I guess :-D

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was some discussion of Adam providing this service at one time...if I am not mistaken..

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was some discussion of Adam providing this service at one time...if I am not mistaken..

Well as long as i have been here i havent seen this being discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom