Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers Domain gone Viral! TwinkieRecipes.com For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediaadvantages

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TwinkieRecipes.com

If I had more time, I would write a little more about the opportunity here. If you aren't familiar with situation, the short of it is that Twinkies are no longer going to be made. Because of this, there has been a race to stores to buy up the remaining Twinkies. Before this announcement there were 5,400 searches per month on Twinkie Recipes and that number is only going to get higher now.

I just set this site up and have added content. Due to my work, I don't have a ton of time to spend on it. The site has been up 12 hours total now and has gone viral with over 1,000 real visits. I would be happy to show you statistics to interested buyers. It was indexed on Google in about 10 minutes. I have it set up on adsense and amazon affiliate. You can just change the code.

Accepting offers. If you are interested please let me know through here or PM. Take advantage of this niche going forward. Please make offers reasonable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom