Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Hacker - "Viet Nguyen <[email protected]>"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Recently I have received an email from the email in the title in regard to purchase one of my domain. Here is his email:

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Viet to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
from Viet Nguyen <[email protected]> hide details Jan 9 (1 day ago)
to [email protected]ess
date Jan 9, 2007 10:59 PM
subject xxx.xxx
signed-by gmail.com

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, however I would like to ask if the "xxx.xxx domain
name is for sale, and at what price you would consider?.

Thank you greatly for your time. I anticipate your response.

Take care,

Based on my experience, all vietnam domain buyer are domain hacker period. Simple fact. 100/100 are all domain hacker. Vietnamese cannot write english with perfect grammar also. So I replied and told him to f off.... :yes: Then he replied to my email with this:

Viet Nguyen
to me

show details
2:30 pm (8 hours ago)
I don't know what you've been thru with all those hackers (vietnam or indian) that you've mentioned, but i am a serious buyer. If your domain is for sale, and if we agreed upon price, the transaction can be completed using escrow.com.

Best regards,

P.S
By the way, i live in texas (USA)

He lives in texas and use a vietnam email. I am sure he is THE hacker that had stolen domains from sedo, afternic and pool. I have reported him to the legal authorities and I hope you all are alert of this "vietnam domain hacker", and report him to legal authorities if you receive an email from him. ;)

Domain Days 2024

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are you sure he does'nt just want to buy a domain? lol :shy:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience, all vietnam domain buyer are domain hacker period. Simple fact. 100/100 are all domain hacker. Vietnamese cannot write english with perfect grammar also.

OMG, are you ok?

It sounds like this individual viciously attacked you and clearly committed several illegal acts all at the same time.

:lol:

First off, those are some dangerous assumptions. Secondly, your English grammar is FAR from perfect - does that make you a "domain hacker"?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you should just go ahead with the deal as long as Escrow is used for the transaction. However, it doesn't sound correct at all to stereotype Vietnamese in the light of hackers!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you, however I would like to ask if the "xxx.xxx domain
name is for sale, and at what price you would consider?.

Thank you greatly for your time. I anticipate your response.

Take care,

You got all worked up over this email? Are you really a Doctor?, hopefully your not a surgeon.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
note to self: don't send tekz999 a foreign sounding email :worried:

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think although you might have your reasons for suspicion, there is no need to tell him to f@#K off just because he sent you an offer in a Vietnamese email. That is definitely inadequate evidence . If you don't want to sell it to him, just politely say you aren't interested.

btw, many people, after they migrated to other countries, still use email services of their country of origin. I know many Koreans who live all over the world use Hanmail.com.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
many people, after they migrated to other countries, still use email services of their country of origin. I know many Koreans who live all over the world use Hanmail.com.

Good point

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
note to self: don't send tekz999 a foreign sounding email :worried:

lol.

@ tekz999, I live in Vietnam, and I completed transactions with you on dnf twice - I reckon I was lucky that I didn't mangle my words :D

(granted, unfortunately there are some scammers in East Asia, but every Vietnamese? Anyway, let me know if you ever want me to check out anyone here)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to tekz, 100/100 people from Vietnam are domain hackers.

typist: you must be a liar :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
everyone is a hacker! even me! muahahhahahahaha :evil:

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please lookup the meaning and origin of the word hacker !

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hack·er1 (hăk'ər)
n. Informal.
One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.

read more at www.answers.com
btw...hacker is often confused with "cracker" ...one who infiltrates computer networks and defeats security controls.

T

tekz999

rotflmao. My point being is just be careful with domain buyer from vietnamese. I never do transactions with vietnamese based on my previous experience. I have already received few pms. All of the senders agree they have their domain stolen from selling to a vietnamese.

Later when your domain is stolen dont cry -_- grr!
A domain can be stolen from using escrow, and full payment refunded to the buyer. It happened. Listen from an old man like me -O-

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hah, what a joke.

You have posted a public warning, labelling him as a domain hacker and givinig his/her personal information on a public forum.

Why? Because he asked if you wanted to sell a domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom