Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Holdings Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Holdings Group has quite a few Press Releases and quite a following but I have looked at some of the generic sites they have developed and don't see what all the hoopla is all about? What is this company's claim to fame ? Achievements ? Track Record ? I see it has some well known domainers running the company but again the sites they develop look like nothing special.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post some of their domains in the thread please so we can check them out...

-=DCG=-

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Post some of their domains in the thread please so we can check them out...

-=DCG=-

silver.com

arbitration.com

handyman.com

homemortgage.com

They actually have many more at http://www.domainholdings.com/clients/

I have been watching them for a bit now and the last straw for me was their tireless pumping of mortgage.org

http://www.dnjournal.com/articles/companies/mortgage.org.htm

To me this domain (mortgage.org) is a giant WASTE

The way the article reads this is a premium domain name

As far as I can tell the current owner is a fool that got sucked into Domain Holding hype

There is NO WAY this domain will ever perform as "Domain Holdings" promises

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Done right, as a consumer education web site - with links to lenders mortgage.org could be very useful.

I know how I would monetize it. Informative articles, social interaction between new home buyers their experiences with people considering buying, and even more information ... Information, information, information, which is great for seo purposes and getting ranked as people will link to true value articles .. and then the 'loan resource links' subtly put in there :) Contests like get a qoute from our lenders and be entered in a drawing to have all closing costs (besides points) paid for .... Would get people to get quotes and you the CPA ... List goes on, it has huge potential, but only if developed as a resource with the commercial aspect being a 'byproduct' to 'help cover server costs' as far as the surfer is concerned.

A helpful orginization showing you what pitfalls to avoid, talking about the status of the housing market, links to realtors (paid listings for big cities) - The list goes on ... Gotta think outside the box but this has potential, but if they are in the million range for the domain it will be A LOT tougher ...

Interested in seeing what that sale goes for, if it sales ..

Would love the ability to develop that - it would be a very fun site to develop with the right resources !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom