Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

domain is blacklisted: claim Godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexo

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi,

At nov. 2008 i transfered one of my domains (just domain, w/o any website, w/o any parking page, etc) from Estdomain (hope you remember this registrart) to my account in Godaddy.

I bought this domain, and never use it, as don't have enough time for it.

Today i try to manage this domain, and discover for me that godaddy suspend this domain.

The ****.net domain name was suspended for violating Section 5 of Go Daddy’s Universal Terms of Service and Section 7 of Go Daddy's Domain Name Registration agreement.
Go Daddy discovered that the ***.net domain name has been listed in the Spamhaus.org blacklist. Go Daddy can also be blacklisted by Spamhaus as a result of your actions which jeopardizes the level of service and connectivity Go Daddy provides to our other customers.
My first reaction ... it's impossible.
My servers aren't hacked during last 2-3 years, and i never violate any rule, which can be the reason of this/spam, scam, etc/. Also as i said, i even don't use this domain .. just keep for "good times".

So, i visit Spamhaus.org and try their "Blocklist Removal Center". It was very interesting when i discover that my domain isn't even blacklisted.

Here is output from spamhaus
The main is that
**** is not listed in the DBL
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/dbl?domain=****.net
I inform godaddy's abuse department, and as response they send me screenshot of this page Domains served by their dnsbakler.com/bakler.com DNS servers .

Yes, my domain is in this list, but what this mean ? How it's possible that domain which even didn't been online (before i purchased) was blacklisted.

Or .. is it mean, that domain is blacklisted, if my domain is in this list ? In this way why spamhaus claim "****.net is not listed in the DBL"

P.s. As i understand, this spam-person is one of the Estdomain's owners.

Need advice ?
I don't know how to contact spamhaus and clarify this situation.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom