Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain leasing or renting the best researched options.

soros1

Level 1
Reaction score
I own 700 premium domains with epik and few hundreds more with others, I want to lease or rent many but the options are too many to consider?
Can a knowledgeable person help me with the most popular options that can produce the best result?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own 700 premium domains
Hi

i see the word "Premium" often being attached or mentioned in same breath, in relation to a seller's names....
but rarely does that list contain what they allude to.

so, first thing for me, is to see some of the names you're speaking of.
why?

because, if they are not premium or of high quality or don't have any appeal or are in some obscure extension...
then the chances of a buyer wanting to lease or rent them, is lower than a buyer wanting to purchase them outright.

still, the options to use are up to you.
some marketplaces have lease/rental choices for potential buyers, or perhaps you can negotiate such deals on your own, if you get inquires for your domains.

i have created a "leased to own" deal for a few buyers in the past which were negotiated privately and i know others who have done the same.

imo...

soros1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply I can not list all 700 domains as there are in 15 different catagories mostly two names and many geo domains but as an example I list only 4 catageories, flowers , games , goods and energy which is the topic of the day with the russian war on ukraine, I had many unique clicks on all of the above. flowersdelivered.org , energy-a.com , turtlesgames.com , backpacksforkids.com .

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Appreciate your response.

However, based on examples posted, i'd say none of those are "Premium" domains.

Good Luck, though!

imo...

soros1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, for my own learning can you then give two or three examples of premium domains so I can check it in my own list if I own something similar.. Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, for my own learning can you then give two or three examples of premium domains so I can check it in my own list if I own something similar.. Thanks
Hi

for example:

take your "flowersdelivered.org", then the premium for it would be "Flowers.com/FlowerDelivery.com

your name "backpacksforkids.com" is a nice name for website using affiliate supplier and may even get some type-in traffic.
the premium for it would be "backpacks.com" and your domain would be considered a "long tail", because it describes the subsections of the types of backpacks.

you get it?

imo....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators