Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Life Cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksgboy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can Someone explain all this domain life cycle

1. Active Domain - Can be renewed and backordered
2. Exired Registrar Hold - Can be renewed and backordered (I can contact "old owner" to buy this domain)
3. Pending Delete - Can't be renewed but still can backorder this domain - Can't buy from old owner because he can't renew
4. Available domain (dropped)- I can do everyhting

Is that ok ?

How about pending delete domain - FOr example i'm going on namejet and i see domain without bids and time left is 1h 23 min (It's 4:37 PM europen time)- That means that i can buy this domain for regular fee after 1h and 23 min(6 PM european time) if no one bid?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For a pending-delete domain (not prerelease) this is the deadline to place your backorder at Namejet. The domain will drop later in the day (from 14:00 EST or so).
As soon as it's deleted it can be registered again. But no guarantee you will be able too. Other dropcatchers could be after the domain. Other people try their luck too, because they don't want to pay for a backorder.

ksgboy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How i know domain is on registrar hold so i can contact "old owner" to sell me that domain before it go to pending delete?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How i know domain is on registrar hold so i can contact "old owner" to sell me that domain before it go to pending delete?

try using a whois source

like whois.sc etc.

PGB

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This one gives you all domain history, but take in account that it's not for free, you'll have to pay a fee: http://ese.es/j

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom