Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Management Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please don't replace the current statistics with this new "Domain Management" section.

For people using sedo just for their parking service this is a step backwards, without doubt this is less useful than the current statistics.

Yes, sedo parking statistics need to be worked on, BUT I strongly encourage Sedo to take a moment and surf the statistics pages of their competitors in the domain parking industry prior to making any changes.

:disappoin

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I looked it over and there is so much info it is hard to figure out how to make changes

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I quite like it. It's not that hard to understand when you get your head around it.

However…

Please add a 'Today's Stats' option in the 'Parking Statistics' area. This is an essential feature IMO :)

- Rob

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good improvement. Agree with Leading Names. Need some daily information.

DD

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i like the ability to remove the for sale option in mass on certain domains vs. having to delete the domains and then add it back as was the case previously. not sure why but the logout button in the new section was not visible this am only a single grey line but i was able to logout clicking the general area. i would agree that more detailed instructions for making changes under the new system would probably help sedo eliminate the many unnecessary emails they are going to receive if they don't. you can figure it out however if you make the time.

Smith

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To elaborate on my original post.

We have no intention of selling names via sedo at this point in time, we have an account that by default is set to not list the names for sale, so this was not a concern. We are solely using sedo for the parking program, because of this, the domain management section for us is cluttered and filled with things we will never use.

In the customization section it's not possible to edit the section so that the parking information is showing and the sales information is not.

In addition to what I feel is a cluttered section, the removal of the daily statistics is a major concern to us, the parking statistics section should have been expanded upon, rather than reduced.

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new system is easy to use, however I dont like the feel of it and prefer the old system.

I would have to agree with what smith is saying.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domain management - Parking Statistics = Domain Parking

I don't get what the uproar is over? I like the ability to click the numbers to spawn popups.... great feature.

Only thing I would have to agree with is the addition of "Today's stats feature".

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
didnt like the new interface at all, Please include daily stats if you do plan to make this change permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom