Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain market is picking up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the domain market is really picking up again. Lately I've had more inquiries and sales than in a long time.

Is anyone else feeling the same?

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here. more enquiries but no sale this month. Jan was good. hopefully a good week ahead :)

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Noticed it a few months ago. November & December were very good. A lot of inquiries in january but few sales. This month had been slow, but got a notice this morning that go-dad sold one through their premium listings.

Last edited:

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My uptick also started in November. GoDaddy and Sedo primarily, but just had my first sale at Dynadot. Beware of selling through Dynadot, they don't have a payout option, you have to use the payment as account credit (crazy right?). But, it was a small sale and I have a lot of renewals coming up, so no bother for me.

If you don't have your GoDaddy names listed as "premium" listings, you should - keep in mind they hit you for 30% though, so price it in.

mxdominios

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this year has been good. This week I sold two names caught last year (paid $69 for each). One sold for $1,100 (escrow.com), the other $2,500 (through godaddy escrow service). Both names sold to end users. Nice roi I think :)

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I will sign up for GoDaddy Auctions and see if I can unload few names there, I sold one reg fee I picked up that was making 2$ a month parked for $250 so that was not bad it was African traffic :)...

I had few other offers but no sales just yet...

I think we might be back on track....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom