Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain moved to my account unexpectedly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I use an enom.com reseller account and have dozen sub-accounts of retailers under my account, and I just found one of their domain has been moved into my account without the permission of the registrant who is one of my client? How did it come? I am a little scared that if the system of enom.com did some mistakes, that it would happen to me someday and my domains could be moved to other people's account unexpectedly?
Has this situation ever happened to you?

PS: I know if some clients used a fraud credit card that enom.com found it later, and enom.com would just move this domain to my account and charge me the registration fee, it happened once to me recently, but in this case, seems not like that case, enom.com did not notify me any fraud about this moved domain!!

:sad: :confused:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you use Registry Rocket, the customers domains go into your account. The Registry Rocket interface does not create accounts, it puts the domains into your account, and they are accessed by the customer by use of domain passwords.

This is probably what happened.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by doberry
If you use Registry Rocket, the customers domains go into your account. The Registry Rocket interface does not create accounts, it puts the domains into your account, and they are accessed by the customer by use of domain passwords.

This is probably what happened.

Thank you for your reply, I thought I've pointed out that my clients have sub-account of retail, I am using enom's PDQ, not registry rocket, and that's why there is only one domain moved to me unexpectedly not all of them, or I won't post it here ;)

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yesonline, this happens usually when there is a fraud order or a chargeback..you must've recieved an email for fraud order or it might've bounced back as enom has begun to suck .

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adill420
yesonline, this happens usually when there is a fraud order or a chargeback..you must've recieved an email for fraud order or it might've bounced back as enom has begun to suck .

Yes, it was considered a fraud order by enom.com , they informed me about it and pushed a domain to my account, but I found there are 2 domains moved into my account, these 2 domains belong to different clients, and one was considered to use a fraud credit card(maybe it was an error , this client said enom.com just refunded him few weeks ago, now enom.com cliamed him using fraud crad, he paypaled me now already, I will push domain back to him), and the other one has never been cliamed fraud but still lost his name to me? So I wonder is there a mistake by enom.com in this case? Now what I worry about is if enom.com could do this by some mistakes, that we all have a big risk to lose our domains to others without warning? :sad:

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly and which is why I said enom sucks now...Here is what has been happening..using the pdq there is no way for me to know if the order was really fraud or not and when i know if it was fraud for example sometimes people use same emails and i contact enom right when the domain was registered i recieve emails after 5 days and they say your email was too late and we have to charge you for the domain..what the heck? I am seriously thinking about waiting till wild west's api is out and ditch the damn enom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom