Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Name Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airnike764

Hi. I am looking for as possible domain name or other related scripts in either cgi, perl or something like that.
For example I am getting ready to buy some scripts including: http://www.prophp.com/domseller.php

So you have any scripts that are internet/search engine/domain name related. Let me know here or email me at [email protected]. Im interested in buying a lot of them

Domain Summit 2024

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have gotten rid of your duplicate threads in other sections.

Please Don't start a bunch of different threads to post the same thing in all different sections of the forum. You can read the decription under the title for each forum - if you have any doubt about where something belongs. In any event - posting the same thing in 7 different places is not acceptable.

I tried to send you a pm unsuccessfully - so I decided to go ahead and post here - so I knew you would get it.

No harm - No foul. Thank you for understanding. :)

D

DomainNameFactory

I love the script...I inserted a banner wheel which I show my CJ banners on in 2 different zones.

D

DomainNameFactory

LOL...RJ does have good scripts.

I bought his vote script as well :) and plan to use votester.com as the site

D

DomainNameFactory

Sure...ad a banner wheel for all your affiliates and pop in a nice logo :)

D

DomainNameFactory

I bought WebAdverts as my banner wheel. You can set up different zones and use multiple banners per account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom