Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Name Sets [com + net + org]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need some advice on this. I came across a really nice 20k generic .com for sale, but haven't purchased it yet. I did some investigating to see if the owners of the .net and .org version of the same name will sell [both are not listed], and they have agreed to sell them to me. The guy with the .net will sell it for $500, and the guy with .org wants $1500. If I can acquire all 3, does that raise the value of all as a set? My thoughts were that large companies usually acquire all 3 for TM reasons. Anyways, the .org is a bit spendy for my preference, am I wasting my time considering this strategy of rounding up the set?

Black Titan

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are going to spend $20k on the .com, shelling out an extra $2k for the other major two extensions is a pretty good idea.

In most cases, I don't think the set adds a ton of extra value, but if the names are really nice "generics" as you said they are, it sounds like a good deal to guy all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom