Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Names Wanted is lawless - what is up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the past several months, I notice majority of THREADS don't include budget.

Something needs to be done about this, I'm getting tired of members not following the budget rule. It makes it hard for sellers to determine what the buyer wants....

Old Threads (2+ days old) no MODS enforcing the rules. They keep posting and posting threads after threads with no budget. We need the MODs to get on top of the BUDGET Thread. If this is an issue due to not having a mod for this board. I like to apply for this board and Moderate the board.

Upvote 0

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In addition to the budget, I hate seeing exclusive members get away with BIN reductions 10 times and being able to bump their auction in the last few hours. Do we have rules for gold members, platinum and exclusive? It seems as if exclusive members have no rules-- and that is the only reason why someone would need to upgrade from platinum to exclusive.

C

Chuck

Thanks for addressing your concerns.

We try and get to each reported post while patrolling the entire forum as well. Sometimes each and every item doesn't get taken care of immediately because we are trying to put out numerous other fires at the same time.

We are constantly communicating as a staff and trying to make sure all the bases are covered. I myself will keep an eye out for the threads with no budget, thanks for bringing that up.

I

impactadmin

I can assure you mods definitely enfore rules. We can take a closer look at the budget issue and see where there maybe an issue.

There are definitely some perks when being a higher level member. Exclusive members have a bit more privaleges which is why we offer the membership.
Being a higher level member doesnt mean you can break rules as we still moderate and keep things professional.

Bumping is still not allowed for all members over a certain time period and without new information being added.

Ill review areas where this maybe lacking and make sure it is fair for everyone.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom