Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Parking in other Languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainRey

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I welcome everyone's expertise and knowledge. I have quite a few domain names in another language. I can't seem to find a park page provider that can optimize for the appropriate language. Fabulous hasn't really worked and neither has domain sponsor. Any ideas and some good advice would be helpful. My sites are generating pretty good traffic, but not any clicks. It probably would be helpful if they could at least read the sponosored links!

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello domainking, sorry, domainrey ;-)

Welcome to DNForum.

sedo.com do various languages - may be the language you are interested in is catered for (Spanish?)

DomainRey

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the help. Any examples of your spanish domains on Sedo or others that you know of? I don't just want any spanish sponsored term to appear. Are the results relevant?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainRey said:
I appreciate the help. Any examples of your spanish domains on Sedo or others that you know of? I don't just want any spanish sponsored term to appear. Are the results relevant?

you will be able to setup a certain keyword for each one of your domain names, and the ad's that appear will be geo-targeted towards whatever country the visitor is from.. in their native language... whether it's from spain, france, germany... their ads are provided by google which does have a large inventory for spanish ad's so your best bet is to go with sedo.com because there isn't really any other ppc service which matches what sedo can do for your foreign traffic domains

good luck :)

boychik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got www.alpormayor.com parked there with spanish/english mix links.
(Spanish for wholesale/wholesale only)
Still playing around with it.

g/l

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At sedo you can check landing pages for different keywords on the optimization page.

Just type in the keyword and click the magnifying glass and it will give you a sample page based on that keyword. It's a nice feature. If the keyword is good/relevant, you can click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Make sure you don't press enter by mistake while testing, as I believe this submites the test keywords to sedo for consideration.

chumvi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can list the name of the country the language is spoken, and type of goods or service the website is offering (in english). Works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom