Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Parking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, I own about 20 domains, and ive tried parking them at different places with really no success. It's very hard for me to keep a larger portfolio then 20-30 domains because of the age barrier and because I have no real income. My site that did generate income now does horrible on google adsense and doesn't even pay for the server anymore.

Some of you guys have hundreds of domains (500), and I don't know how you manage to get that many domains and maintain that large of portfolio. I mean I think my domains are good.... one of mine I just got is *****.net... the senator of arizona.. but it only gets about 5 hits a day! :X with 18,000 OVT w/o extension.

How do I drive more people to my existing domains.. I know about getting indexed and my sites are indexed... but no vistors!

Please give me your thoughts and ideas :) Reseller Server payment coming up! thanks

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

To get more visitors –

Add content, use SEO, and advertise.

For the most part, if you are not getting many type-ins, there are no short cuts – you will have to do some combination of the above!

Good luck

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
<Mod> Stay on topic as the poster said </Mod>

For parking, could you list all your names. Try and get some poker names, they pay really well.

Maybe your site does not have unique content or crap layout so get a better designed site.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe your site does not have unique content or crap layout so get a better designed site.

Hosting business is not worth now because there are thousands of people who own this and are selling at as low as one dollar.

I was refering to domain parking and I did not at any time refer to my small hosting reseller website in my signature that has some very screwed images, stay on topic please.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are not getting many type-ins then the only alternative to parking is to develop. It's quite easy to write some keyword-rich content, customise a template and add some Google Ads, but if you don't want to do it yourself, I would be happy to help you for either a small fee or a share or the ad space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom