Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

domain partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashar

Kuwaiti UNIX Geek
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any special firms for domain partnerships?

say 2-3 people wanted to run a project and they wanted to make sure all of them own the domain and non of them can control the domain and take full ownership.

i know escrow or lawyers/law firms can do this but any special requirement or if you know any list of such companies that offer this service?

Thank you :)

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bashar said:
Hello,

Is there any special firms for domain partnerships?

say 2-3 people wanted to run a project and they wanted to make sure all of them own the domain and non of them can control the domain and take full ownership.

i know escrow or lawyers/law firms can do this but any special requirement or if you know any list of such companies that offer this service?

Thank you :)

You could form a simple corporation or LLC with each partner owning an equal share. Then put the domain name registrant as the corporation.

I think this would work?

quack :cool:g

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the problem is they are in 2 different countries thats why i was hoping to have some international escrow company/lawyer todo this :)

Some sort of approach where a third party holds the domain makes sense - whether it is an existing neutral party, or whether it is a legal entity formed for the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom