Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain portfolio script ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

DNF Regular
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain portfolio script.

Hey guys,

I am brainstorming some ideas for a new site that I will be starting soon, basically it is going to have a domain portfolio section and I was hoping you guys could help me out with some ideas.

Here is what I have so far.

Users will be able to store all the domains that they own in the database. Then they have the option to make them publicly viewable or not. If the domains are publicly viewable visitors to the site will be able to get in contact with the owner if they are interested in selling the name.

For each domain you will be able to input some values. For example, if you plan to develop the name or not. The date it was registered, the date it is going to expire. (if anyone else can think of anything else let me know and I can add it). Then users will be able to search through their domain list for anything they like. For example, domains they plan to develop expiring soon. This would be extremely useful if you own a lot of domains.

If anyone could give me some ideas as to what other features I could include here that would be great. Also, would anyone here use a service like this if it were offered for free?

Any other comments are welcome.

Thanks in advanced,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom