Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Domain Reg. Acc hackd

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnikin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi ,

i got my account hacked @ domainpricedright.com , i got my account back but with 20+ domains missing. i think the hacker transfered it to some other account how should i go about to get my domains back. He unlocked the domains and transfered it in just 4 hours. Till i could realize my acc. was hacked n i could recover my account back.

Suggest me how do i get my domains back :huh:
------

Update , The domains were not transfered rather cancelled , they will be reactivated soon.

Thx. for all the help from dnforum users who helped me in some or the other way.

Regards ,
Nikunj

T

tekz999

email the admin of your registrar. If its a wildwest reseller, email wildwestdomains. If all fails, take legal action at WIPO.int.

coolnikin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
email the admin of your registrar. If its a wildwest reseller, email wildwestdomains. If all fails, take legal action at WIPO.int.
I have emailed the support , but they hav mentioned that it will take around 9 hours for reply. Will they be able to stop the transfer of the domains , and around how much time it takes for the transfer to take place any approx. If that hacker has moved it into another account on same registrar will it b faster to transfer ?

Can u tell me more about WIPO.int.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
he could not transfered out that fast , so they must be pushed to another account within so they are probably still at the same registrar (wildwest) , best of luck to you on this.

coolnikin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok thx. for the info , i hope if its within the registrar they can solve it. But in whois it says domain available. Wat does it point to ?

I got a email from the registrar it mentions

" Per the Registration Agreement, it is the customer’s responsibility for any changes made to the account. For your convenience, below is the relevant section in the Registration Agreement:

“In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You've established with Go Daddy, whether or not the transactions were in Your behalf.”

What does this mean if any1 hacks my account and does certain transfer they cant do anything ??

Please let me know , some senoir users please come forward to my help. I need ur guidance and other users can also know wat to do in such cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom