Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain research tool worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsRate

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I dont want people here that are looking to make a sale and make some profit off me. I need some honest opinions by people who acually use the program. Is this program really worth the $125.00 and is it easy to use for a some what of a newbie?

Domain Days 2024

DomainsRate

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What should I do first buy the tool or become exclusive?

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainsRate said:
What should I do first buy the tool or become exclusive?

I would recommend buying the tool to begin with. If you are upgrading to an exclusive membership you will most likely need it, or something very similar anyway. I was actually contemplating the same exact thing when I first started visiting this forum on a regular basis. I decided it was more important to have the tool so that it would make it worth while to eventually upgrade to exclusive (which I have yet to do). My thinking is that if I find a good domain names with the tool they will pay for the exclusive membership. I haven't even touched the surface of what DRT can do, but I will be very honest - nothing else can touch it that I've seen. I know quite a few members sell it on here, so if you buy from one of them make sure they are willing to answer some basic questions you might have in the future. Hope that helps!

Regards ~

DomainsRate

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks kingpin. I am trying to sell my traffic name on here. So I can do both at the same time

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A very useful tool indeed. I find it very easy to use, infact I often tell people its so easy to use a caveman can do it. (sorry if that offends any of you.)

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw...do a little research next time...:)

Hmmm... DomainsRate Account terminated

Doh!

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha yes, was hoping someone got that. was happy to see you both did.

seriously, I appoligize... I had no idea you guys were still around.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:
haha yes, was hoping someone got that. was happy to see you both did.

seriously, I appoligize... I had no idea you guys were still around.

LMAO!!!

:heh:

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, to avoid a lawsuit with that racial slur I demand $100,000. This is not a joking matter so please don't take lite of this, it is considered a hate crime! Please PM so we can discuss the details. Once again, I am highly offended!

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
15 minutes could save you 15% or more on DRT...

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is slightly over one month now since I bought the DRT but honestly speaking yet to see any much good in it. maybe it usually takes longer, somebody correct me on this one, if i am wrong!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the best tool is your own research. Dont expect some softwares to find good domains for you. My 2 cents

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I subscribe to a daily drop list with thousands of names on it. I would LOVE to be able to check the PR on them all at once. Can this tool do that ?

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picassoface said:
I subscribe to a daily drop list with thousands of names on it. I would LOVE to be able to check the PR on them all at once. Can this tool do that ?

yep, you can

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought it more than 1 month ago and still having a lot of issues to resolve with Overture and Yahoo.
So far I did NOT reg 1 domain name through it because the competition with dropped names has become too high.
The good side is that save a lot of time to scan long list but there are still many bugs to be fixed, for example one I hope Luc reads me that I haven`t informed him yet is that sometimes I see several domain names reported as expiring in x days or expired x days ago just to find that the software reads the date of expiration in a wrong way like:

expiry date: 11-3-2006

Americans would read that as November 3 while Europeans would read that as 11 March and Overture reads that as 11 March as well but most expiry dates are in the american way of course!

Did anyone note that ?

At the end I think the price is not bad but hopefully the bugs will be fixed....especially Overture....I keep getting no results.

The main issue is finding good proxies that last. Everyday you just need to change them if you want them free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom