Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Reseller Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering why moniker.com doesnt provide domain resellers as an awsome registrar i think domain resellers will be a hit all major registars like godady and other provide rdoamin reselelrs but they are paid or something what about a free domain reselelr and a think like supersite in resellersclub where u can just stick up a website and api all prebuilt and ppl can register domains pn moniker via ur webiste what do u think ? :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have pondered on this about 6 months ago. I would love to incorporate Moniker into my web hosting checkout to allow members to purchase domains and have them registered through Moniker. Until then Enom appears to be the one getting all of my web hosting registrations. Personal registrations all go through Moniker :)

I wish support was answering today BTW. Claim they have 24/7 support, but I always have to wait 24 hours or until Monday for a reply.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i have a similar situtation my friend also runs a hosting so we want ppl to register domain from us through moniker and i have a seprate brandable domain where i wnat to pur a stable and cheap domain reseller and whos the best registrar than Moniker so i think they should think about it.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Claim they have 24/7 support

I don't see anywhere on their site claiming such. :greenconfused:

They're likely working on a reseller solution. But they just want to make sure
it's polished clean before announcing it.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just venting.

Reaction score
As a former top reseller for many registrars, we understand both the advantages and the challenges of providing a true reseller program. When there was one central registry and less costs of doing business and less ICANN involvement, it was much easier to provide such a service as a registrar. Now that a registrar is ultimately responsible for every end user of all their resellers and the fact that only 5% of resellers truly resell domain services (the rest of the people that sign up do so to get reduced pricing....which we already offer to dnforum members), we feel it would jeopardize our service to our customers to provide a reseller channel at this time. We do offer an affiliate offering and service many web hosting companies with our current set up.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We do offer an affiliate offering

That actually makes perfect sense. You just refer people via your affiliate link,
you get a cut, and people will deal directly with the company instead of bugging
you for support.

Sounds good to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom