Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Resources affiliate links needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lhague

Hi

Can anyone help me with the best affiliate programs you know
for any domain resources i.e. registering domains, PPC,
hosting, development etc. I want to change Links-shop.com by taking out my domain names for sale and use the space for better valued services.......I can then take a look at everything received and look into those programs....

Thanks
:)

L

lhague

...forgot to mention, if any of you are using the programs you submitted then by all means give me the full url of your affiliate program ID and I will be glad to sign-up under you with the programs I choose....

Cheers

:)

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Never used them - but might go into it soon.

One that seems interesting is SnapNames - I procrastinated a whole week or I'd have my link by now, so I might sign up on your link later :)

L

lhague

....Aw thanks my Arabian friend (my second home is in Al Khobar!)... most of my programs I have so far are earning, at the same time I keep dropping the ones that don't work, I try different ones allowing a two month trial period and drop them if no activity. The only one that hasnt done anything during its trial period at the moment is the shopping cart one and I guess it's because the registration fee is too high which is why I am looking for other Registration, ISP affiliate links, where their value lies in low cost and popularity.....I only launched links-shop in July so it's all trial and error at the moment....

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lynne it's just a thought but go to whois-search.com and click on Domain Tools. The site has an excellent list of resources many of whom, I imagine, will have affiliate programmes you can try.

Also go to Domainguru.com. On the right hand menu you will see "101 essential domain name resources". This too could be a source for discovering potential money spinning programmes.

Let us know how you get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom