Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

domain-retriever_Do they answer support questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I purchased a copy of the domain-retriever software and am having the hardest time getting it to work. I am able to load lists from online and check them but whenever I try to import a list (.txt) from my desktop to domain name selection tab using the find a file button, the list looks like it loads. Yet when I try to hit the load file button, the list looks liker it is loading but cuts it short and bumps me to the search engine selection tab.

This is great until I try to do a search. I always get a List Error Box. It says: If this is an unexpected error please make sure that filter options such as Word filter and min/max length are disabled. 658 domains are removed because of keyword Filter settings.

I have made sure that the keyword filter search box is blank. I have also tried every combo of clicking and unclicking all or no boxes under the filter format section. I have totally removed and reinstalled the latest version of the program and nothing seems to work. I have attempted to contact DR support but they have not responded to any of my emails. I really like this tool but am at a loss as to what to do next. Anyone else have support problems with this tool?

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Together said:
I purchased a copy of the domain-retriever software and am having the hardest time getting it to work. I am able to load lists from online and check them but whenever I try to import a list (.txt) from my desktop to domain name selection tab using the find a file button, the list looks like it loads. Yet when I try to hit the load file button, the list looks liker it is loading but cuts it short and bumps me to the search engine selection tab.

This is great until I try to do a search. I always get a List Error Box. It says: If this is an unexpected error please make sure that filter options such as Word filter and min/max length are disabled. 658 domains are removed because of keyword Filter settings.

I have made sure that the keyword filter search box is blank. I have also tried every combo of clicking and unclicking all or no boxes under the filter format section. I have totally removed and reinstalled the latest version of the program and nothing seems to work. I have attempted to contact DR support but they have not responded to any of my emails. I really like this tool but am at a loss as to what to do next. Anyone else have support problems with this tool?

This is happening for 2 reasons:

1. Your domains are not separated by line breaks.
2. Your domains are in Linux/Unix format, which looks like all domains are on
1 line.
3. Filter settings such as ".com", ".net", "must start with letter", will cause
domains to be removed during list load. If your lists contain strictly those
types of domains (only numbers, etc), then it will obviously filter them out.

I'm not sure what's going on with DR support, I usually handle these types
of issues but I have not received any mail from Adam about this.

Let me know if this helps.
Luc L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom