Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain RoundTable speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking it over -- there are several interesting speakers -- but there seems to be heavy weighting toward Verisign/NetworkSolutions and fewer people from what I might call the "forum" or "domainer" crowd in general. Not to say that this is good or bad, but just that it looks like a different mix than, say, TRAFFIC. No Duke either.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomeBase said:
Looking it over -- there are several interesting speakers -- but there seems to be heavy weighting toward Verisign/NetworkSolutions and fewer people from what I might call the "forum" or "domainer" crowd in general. Not to say that this is good or bad, but just that it looks like a different mix than, say, TRAFFIC. No Duke either.

Good observation Dome, I just noticed that too. More orientated toward larger Verisign kind of firms and lawyers it seems.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomeBase said:

I was invited to speak at Domain Roundtable but couldn't consider it (nor attendance at the Traffic Las Vegas event scheduled on the same dates) because my daughter's high school graduation is going on at exactly the same time. We have family members coming in from around the country for that. However, I am making arrangements to provide updates and photos from both events for DNJournal.

Jothan

DNF OG
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We invited Duke to the Domain Roundtable, and he had some family commitments during the conference dates that would keep him from coming, yet we'll be sending daily updates from the conference floor to simulate that 'just like being there' sensation.

I've meant to comment on this posting, but time has been fleeting, as I've been busy adding heavy-hitter industry speakers and panelists like mad this week.

The conference is going to be a great event. But we'll still miss Duke! Next year we'll give him more notice.

http://www.domainroundtable.com

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll be at Domain Roundtable. I was already considering it when I won a pass to it on the DomainMasters radio program.

It still seems odd to me that they scheduled this in May to avoid conflicts with any other conferences, and then suddenly there is another conference scheduled on the exact same dates (for twice the cost). Coincidence??

The speakers list at http://www.domainroundtable.com/speakerlist.html is getting beefier too. I'm not sure I want to hear Verisign or Network Solutions, but with four things happening at once in different rooms there is always something that I do want to hear.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
to tell you the truth.. i am a little surprised at how they were able to gather up all this wonderful accomplished companies/individuals in such a short period of time... the way its been put together is first-class.. this is just about as good as it gets.. it should be a good one :)

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish there were some ppc related topic discussing domain monetization techniques.

Thanks.

Domnom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rickkumar said:
I wish there were some ppc related topic discussing domain monetization techniques.

Thanks.

There will be seo / sem topics. The folks speaking on ppc that I am coordinating just need to confirm for certain that they will present before I list them as a speaker or panelist.

They were also concerned about how announcing their names would affect their 'board status', whatever that means.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to go :) got $200 discount from sedo for ticket, just a question how much does the hotel cost? Don't want to spend over $3,000 + flight fees. Would be a nice holiday to usa too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom