Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Roundtable Wrap Up Article at DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DN Journal's comprehensive review of last week's groundbreaking Domain Roundtable Conference in Seattle has just been published (along with dozens of photos from the event). We'll tell you how show organizers incorporated some new high tech operations that changed the way people interacted at this show and also enabled people around the globe to particpate in their live televised domain auction as it happened. The result of the latter initiative was over $3.8 million in domain sales in a single day. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/articles/events/domain-roundtable-2007.htm

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr. J.,

Your breakdown is an incredible overview of what I experienced at the DRT. I could not imagine making an attempt at writing this all down and communicating it to the GP. Very well done. Thank you very much.

Stuart.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr. J.,

Your breakdown is an incredible overview of what I experienced at the DRT. I could not imagine making an attempt at writing this all down and communicating it to the GP. Very well done. Thank you very much.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart - I think the point you made as a member of the Web 2.0 panel was one of the best tips of the week for anyone thinking about developing a website:

"Wood had some advice that is of critical importance. If you want to vastly increase your chances of developing success, "develop a name about a subject you have an in interest in and passion for." Even with today's Web 2.0 plug-ins, developing is hard work and if you do not love the topic the site is about you will soon lose interest in it."

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great job again Ron! Thank you for covering everything so indepth for the ones that couldn't make it to the show!

Just another reason you smiling with the new award ;)

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, for a indepth and complimentary article on our event. It was a great pleasure seeing you there working your legs jumping back and forth between topic sessions and positioning yourself to get the best photos!

The best part was you staring at the huge ribeye steak I ordered at the Metropolitan Grill in Seattle, and then saying "Stephen, you're not going to have a heart attack if you eat that whole thing?" Well, I didn't eat the whole thing. I'm still here ---urrrkkkk! Gack!
:)

Thanks again, Ron.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great article Ron and extremely informative, DRT should of clearly been the cover story vs a rehash of Mann, but we all make mistakes :). Wish I could of been there to listen to some of these great speakers and of course meet the man that put it all together, Stephen, is that really you?, you kinda look like Kenny Rogers ;)

And as for Brett, I'm now having 2nd thoughts about retaining his services :lol:

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great article Ron and extremely informative, DRT should of clearly been the cover story vs a rehash of Mann, but we all make mistakes :). Wish I could of been there to listen to some of these great speakers and of course meet the man that put it all together, Stephen, is that really you?, you kinda look like Kenny Rogers ;)

And as for Brett, I'm now having 2nd thoughts about retaining his services :lol:

:lol::lol::cool:

Thanks Eva for the sentiments on the DRT. Yes, that's really me. However, I'm not sure I look like Kenny Rogers... do I? I sure as heck don't sound like him when I sing... :lol:

Catch the next DRT, Eva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom