Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domain Sponsor Referral Program Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I recently received an email from Domain Sponsor regarding changes they are making to the Referral Program. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me as I have not received a response from my Account Manager? The email is as follows:

Recently, DomainSponsor sent out an email explaining some of our revised policies for 2007. We’d like to further outline the changes to our Referral Program for our partners who will eventually be most affected by this change. Although the newly structured program begins in January 2007, the effective changes will not occur until the July payment expected in early August.

Below is an outline of the new program:

* As a current referral partner, your existing referral payout will be maintained up to July with no adjustments until after that period. Following this first six month period at the existing rates, the next two six month periods are paid out at half the prior six month period’s referral share to complete the eighteen month program.
* Future referrals will follow the same rate structure: An initial rate based on the new client’s revenue share and traffic levels for 6 months. The next six months will be half of the initial period and the last 6 months will be half of the prior period.
* Future referrals will be awarded only on new publishing partnerships that have never had an account established with DomainSponsor.
* Referrals will be paid out over an 18 month period.
* No self-referrals will be accepted.

We are making these changes to reflect the contributions made by clients who refer us new accounts while also recognizing our desire to maximize payouts for the account holders.

Does the following mean I will get 5% of the DS share after July 1st?

"the next two six month periods are paid out at half the prior six month period’s referral share to complete the eighteen month program."

My account rep told me last summer that I would ALWAYS earn 10% of the DS share as long as the client redirected his/her traffic to DS. It appears that they pay only for 18 months. Is this correct?

I was never able to find anything regarding this on the DS website, hence the reason I asked my account rep about this last year.

In any event, if anyone can assist with clearing this up with me, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom