Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Domain Sponsor - Revenue.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or did Domain Sponsor really tank once Revenue.net put it's claws into it? My revenue has seriouly dropped and I have moved allot of my names away and I continue to move other names away daily. They just don't seem to produce the same results for me, perhaps others have had better experiences? In case you are wondering, I have moved my domains to Goldkey and NameDrive. Namedrive has the best tracking of any PPC partner I have used, each domain I see actual live stats. DS, they seem to only track some uniques not all, it's odd. Cheers,

Acro

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acronym007 said:
Is it just me or did Domain Sponsor really tank once Revenue.net put it's claws into it? My revenue has seriouly dropped and I have moved allot of my names away and I continue to move other names away daily. They just don't seem to produce the same results for me, perhaps others have had better experiences? In case you are wondering, I have moved my domains to Goldkey and NameDrive. Namedrive has the best tracking of any PPC partner I have used, each domain I see actual live stats. DS, they seem to only track some uniques not all, it's odd. Cheers,

Acro

I am not too familiar with what DS was like before Revenue.net bought it, but I am very satisfied with the performance of my domains there currently. Actually, over the last month, my RPC has increased a bunch, as has my CTR. Right now, I would say DS is overall the best parking program out there, although everyone will have a different opinion and different names/portfolios will work better at different parking services.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This subject has been discussed quite thoroughly in the Domain Moneterization section. My revenue has increased tremendously overall.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with the first poster..... but it's happened ever since they went over to a more CPA program than PPC & I have moved most of my domains away from there now. Also noticed they changed their templates from decent looking to something a 2 year old coulda made....

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
different sponsors will have a different effect depending on your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom